Are you just getting off the scales and are you afraid of the result? Relax, being overweight is not a disease, but a wrong diet and a sedentary lifestyle. I will point out the easiest and cheapest ways to lose weight.
1. Decrease the amount of meals, but increase the number. If you can not eat two boiled eggs for breakfast, eat two bananas or a few kernels in two hours. Do not stay hungry, the first days are the hardest and can make you quit, just eat some fruit. Dine with a salad. After
lunch, eat again, maybe even a little dietary chocolate. Do not miss the dinner – a hungry man can not sleep.
2. Forbidden foods – Forget about bread, especially for white bread. Sometimes you can afford black bread. Do not drink any carbonated beverages, just natural juices. Do not fry the food – eat boiled, roasted or stewed.
3. Аllowed foods – fruits and vegetables – as much as you want. There are people who do the so called apple diet and eating only apples. At the end of the diet, the result is a few kilograms less.
4. Water, of course. Keep at least 2 liters per day.
5. Movement – if you do not have the time for fitness or jogging, there are many free video classes for home exercises. Spend at least 30 minutes a day. Do not use a lift, but climb stairs.
6. Do not miss meetings with friends – talking with those who you like will lift your mood and relieve you from stress. Losing weight is a process in which you need support and courage.
7. Sleep well to recover and have strength for the new day.
8. You do not need to lose weight drastically – not everyone should be a model for a fashion podium. When the scales show a good result for your weight, slow down the pace.
Keep in mind this way of life and you will keep the ideal weight. Because the most difficult part is to change your diet, then it will not be a hard thing for you, just a way of life.